Given the seriousness of the current COVID-19 crisis, the Don Rowing Club is closed until further notice.
Our Annual General Meeting, which was supposed to take place on Saturday, March 28th is postponed until further notice. Because of the unknown nature of the current pandemic, we can’t predict exactly when it will be safe to hold the AGM. We will send out an email with a new date as a soon as we’re able to.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds and will relay any pertinent information as we seek the best path forward coaches will communicate with their respective groups with at home programs for those who wish to continue training on their own.