Adult Spring Indoor Rowing 2017
This is an adult program so registrants must be at least 18 years old. If you are interested in a Learn-to-Row program for someone under 18 there is also Youth Indoor Rowing.
If you want to get a head start on the Spring Learn to Row sessions while improving your fitness, this is the session for you. Over the 6 sessions you will learn and build your rowing skills indoors using our rowing machines (ergs) and indoor tank . At the end of these Winter Indoor Rowing sessions, we invite you to take one of our Learn-to-Row sessions to give rowing a try out on the river. Maximum of 12 participants per session. Cost $150 + HST.
|Indoor 1 – April||Monday/Wednesday 6:00 – 8:00pm||10-Apr||12-Apr||17-Apr||19-Apr||24-Apr||26-Apr|
Graduates of the LTR program are encouraged to join the Club in the Recreational Program and continue with the fun and learning.
Ready to Register:
- click on the button above.
- if you are new member of the club:
- enter your email on the left hand side of the page where it says “I’m New”
- then enter all of your personal information and click save
- if you are an existing member of the club:
- enter your login informaion on right-hand side of the page where it says “I’m Returning” and login
- in the drop down menu “Choose an item to ADD to your order” select “2017 Adult Indoor Rowing”, then click “Add Item”
- when you are ready to pay, click “Pay $xxx.xx Online” and you will be automatically transferred over to the PayPal website
- after you have completed the payment on PayPal a confirmation email will be sent to you
- to complete your registration you now need to register with Rowing Canada (click here), this will add you to our insurance, and must be done before your session starts. The good news is that there is no additional cost to you.